Residual water from households or industry requires an accurate treatment before returning it to the environment. This treatment is performed in specific facilities that include different types of processes, selected according to the characteristics of the water to be treated and its final destination.
The common process line of a wastewater treatment consists of a pretreatment (reduction of solids), a primary treatment (removal of suspended solids and fats, and/or a physical-chemical treatment) and a secondary treatment (removal organic matter and/or nutrients via biological and/or chemical). Finally, you can also perform a regeneration with a tertiary treatment and disinfection, for those cases where you want to reuse the treated water. Inevitably, water treatment generates a certain amount of sludge which must also be treated.
The technologies used in different processes for the purification of wastewater are numerous, always adapting itself to the needs and context of work required for each particular case.
- Energy efficient systems using ultra fine bubble diffusers which ensure better oxygen transfer and lower power consumption
- Minimising the loss of hydraulic load and energy optimization.
- Biological removal of nutrients, with aeration controlled with oxygen and redox probes.
- Reduction of the civil works, since no anoxic chambers are needed.
- Accuracy to the design parameters, operating conditions, construction standards and the quality materials set.
- Provision of the necessary spare elements and homogeneity between the various equipments, to enable exchange and facilitate their maintenance and operation.
- In case of industrial discharges of difficult biodegradability, specific treatment technologies will be used for each type of industry.
- Complete control of the process using sensors and PLC, together with our own design control programs.
- Alarms system management, automatic SMS transfer and pre-recorded messages.
- SCADA graphic control systems and automatic generation of operational reports.
- Telemetry systems GSM sending data and integration with existing centralized systems.